“11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 34 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 34
1. Read the travel flyer below and write a suitable title for it.
Safranbolu, a town near Karabük in the Black Sea region of Türkiye, welcomes visitors into its history with mosques, marketplaces, streets and unique houses.
The beautiful Anatolian city was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1994. The city’s design dates back to the late 18th century.
There are around 2,000 traditional Turkish houses in the area, with nearly 800 of them legally protected in the rural settlement. These houses are simple structures that have been designed with nature in mind. The houses have high-quality stonework, as well as wood ceilings and walls.
Safranbolu invites you to visit and enjoy its magnificent architecture and warm hospitality.
2. Read the flyer again and tick (ü) the correct statements.
1. Safranbolu is a town in northern Türkiye.
2. It is well-known for its authentic historical houses.
3. Since the 18th century, the town has been on the World Heritage List.
4. Safranbolu houses were built with respect to nature.
5. The original houses are mostly made of steel and concrete.
1. Imagine you are visiting a tourist destination in Türkiye. Complete the blog post with your own words.
“11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 34” ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.