“7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 51 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Meb Yayınları Sayfa 51
12. Answer the questions.
1. Have you got a pet? If yes, what is it?
2. Did you ever go to a zoo? If yes, when did you go and what did you see there?
3. How should we behave animals?
13. Read the conversation and tick the animals.
Reporter: Hi, everyone! I am at the National Zoo today. Children can see eagles, snakes, lions, crocodiles, giraffes, tigers and many other species there. They are usually afraid of these wild animals because they see these animals for the first time in their lives. Animals don’t like zoos because they are not happy to be there. They are not in their habitats and they live in cages. They are not free and they miss their habitat and the wildlife. Here is Sam Cooper, the man responsible for the zoo. Hello, Sam. What do you want to say about zoos?
Sam: Zoos are important places for the education of children. They can see and learn about different animals here. We also save endangered species at zoos. We look after them and don’t let them become extinct because many species are under the threat of extinction.
Reporter: How many species are there here?
Sam: Here is the biggest zoo of the country. We have more than six hundred species here.
Reporter: What about other wild animals? What should we do to protect them?
Sam: First of all, we must respect all living things. Zoos are important for the protection of many species but we can’t look after all the animals at zoos. We should protect wildlife. We shouldn’t hunt animals.
Reporter: Thanks Sam. That’s all for today. See you tomorrow.
7. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 51 ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.