“8. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 106 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
8. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Meb Yayınları Sayfa 106
Mr. Twain: This is Mr. Twain.
Officer: Could you hold on a moment, please?
Mr. Twain: Sure.
(2 minutes later)
Officer: I’m afraid he is not available at the moment. He is at a meeting now. Would you like to leave a message?
Mr. Twain: Yes, please. Could you tell him to get back to me as soon as possible?
Officer: OK sir.
Mr. Twain: Thank you. Have a nice day.
Officer: Have a nice day.
Dialogue 3 Mom: Hello.
Luna: Hello. This is Luna calling. Is Emily in?
Mom: Oh! It is a bad line. I can’t hear you well. Could you say it again please?
Luna: This is Luna. May I speak to Emily? Is she there?
Mom: Sorry. She felt a bit ill and went to the hospital with her dad.
Luna: Oh! I’m sorry to hear that. I hope she will get well soon. We’ll meet up later.
Mom: OK. Have a nice day.
Luna: Have a nice day ma’am.
4. Listen again and match the statements with the correct dialogues.
5. Listen again and write T/F/NI. Correct the false statements.
3. Listen and tick the word groups you hear.
Hello, friends! Welcome to our show! Today our topic is “The Internet”. It’s one of the most important things in our lives. It’s a part of our daily routines. Teenagers and adults use the internet. Especially, teenagers are crazy about it. They do their research and projects with the help of the Internet. They have social media accounts, watch videos, upload or download photos or videos and comment on other people’s posts. They play games, too. Some teenagers are even addicted
- Cevap: Bu sayfada soru bulunmamaktadır.
8. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 106 ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.