“8. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 109 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
8. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Meb Yayınları Sayfa 109
Leonard: Of course, I’ll let you know when I go there. How was the weather? Shelldon: It was hot and sunny all the time. I loved the weather there. Leonard: Awesome! Go on showing your photos, please.
4. Listen again and tick the cities Sheldon has been to.
5. Listen again and write “Leonard” or “Sheldon”.
3. Listen and find out. How many people are there in Brown family?
Hi! I’m Julia Brown. I’m 14 years old. I want to talk about my family and our responsibilities at
home. Everybody in my family has a duty in housework. I’m responsible for grocery shopping.
Matt is my little brother. He is 10. He is in charge of taking out the garbage and tidying his room.
Everyone in my family has to tidy his or her bedroom. So I have to tidy my room, too.
Cleaning up the living room and bathroom are my parents’ responsibility. My mom is responsible for
cooking dinner and my dad is in charge of doing laundry.
My elder sister is Jessica. She is 17. Emptying the dishwasher and setting the table are her duties.
And also she tidies her room regularly.
It is necessary to help each other with the chores. I think it is very important. So sometimes, I load
the dishwasher, Jessica mops the floor and Matt dusts the furniture. My mom doesn’t like ironing.
So ironing is my dad’s responsibility. My mom vacuums the floor three times a week.
Cleaning up is enjoyable when you share the housework and help each other.
4. Listen again and complete the statements.
5. Listen again and tick. Which information is in the text?
8. Listen and tick the photos you hear.
1. I’m Zeynep. I must wash the dishes at home. It’s enjoyable and I like it. Sometimes I have to take care of my baby brother. He is so cute but I don’t like it when I have to tidy his room.
2. Hello, I’m Ege. I have to set the table and make my bed every day. Sometimes I must wash the dishes. I help my parents and in my opinion, everybody must do this. But to be perfectly honest, I don’t like all the chores. I like it when my father asks me to help washing the car but I don’t like it when he asks me to take out the garbage.
3. Hi. I’m Charlie. My family members have some duties in housework but my little sister,
Carol doesn’t obey the rules. She doesn’t like the chores. She promises my mom to do her duties but she never keeps her promise. I don’t like it when she doesn’t help me in housework.
- Cevap: Bu sayfada soru bulunmamaktadır.
8. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 109 ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.