“8. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 110 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
8. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Meb Yayınları Sayfa 110
4. I’m Molly. My mom is a nurse. Sometimes she works at nights. She makes a to-do list before she goes to work. My dad, my brother and I share the chores every day. I like helping my mom and we must help each other.
5. My name is Pelin. I’m at home now and it is time to do laundry. I don’t like it when I have to hang out the clothes. Because it takes too much time. I have two little kids and many chores to do. My husband helps me in housework but he has to work, too.
9. Listen again and answer the questions.
10. Listen again and write T, F or NI. Correct the false statements.
3. Listen and complete the table.
Interviewer: Today, my guest is the inventor of the 3D printing, Charles Hull.
Interviewee: I’m old but I’m stili working in this interesting field.
Interviewer: You invented the 3D printing in a lab in your house. And now, after 30 years of work and development, people think it’s completely new. Have you ever thought it to be so popular?
Interviwee: When I started 3D printing all these years ago, I thought it wouldn’t be popular for a long time. That’s the history of all inventions.
Interviewer: Where did this idea begin?
Interviewee: I was a design engineer. Designing new plastic parts was a very difficult process. So it took months to develop the first prototype.
Interviewer:, I know you developed a patent in 1986 and founded 3D systems later that year. So now people start to realize the value of 3D printing, where does it go next?
Interviewee: I’m not a futurist. I don’t have a crystal ball and I don’t know what is going to happen next. But I know this: When you work with smart people, it always gets better.
Interviewer: Well, what is your biggest accomplishment?
Interviewee: Not just 3D printing, but being part of something new makes me feel pretty good.
4. Listen again and fiil in the blanks with the words below.
5. Listen again and match the halves of the statements.
- Cevap: Bu sayfada soru bulunmamaktadır.
8. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 110 ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.