6. sınıf Ada Yayınları ( 6.Sınıf Workbook ) İngilizce Çalışma kitabı cevapları , sayfa 56-57-58-58 Unit 10 Democracy Cevaplarını içerikte bulabilirsiniz.
1- Read the dialogue and complete the missing parts. Use the words in the box
-Did you have the election for the classroom presidency?
-No, not yet.
–When is it?
-It is on 2nd March.
-Two days later. Are you a candidate?
–No, I’m not. There are two can didates.
–Who is your can didate?
-Gizem is my candidate. Andy Why? Is she your close friend?
-No. But she is quite fair. She always asks our opinions. And she respects others rights. It is important for me.
-Yes, I agree with you. A good class president must be fair. Good luck for your candidate. See you later.
-Thanks. See you.
2- Read the dialogue again and answer
1) When is the election?
It is on 2nd March.
2) How many candidate sare there?
There are two candidates.
3) Is Murat a candidate?
No, He is not.
4) Who is Murat’s candidate?
His candidate is Gizem.
5) Why does Murat support Gizem?
Because, she is quite fair. She always asks their opinions. And she respects others’ rights. It is important for Murat.
3- Do the puzzle and find the message
BOŞLUK 1: PRESIDENT
BOŞLUK 2: ELECTION
BOŞLUK 3: CAMPAIGN
BOŞLUK 4: VOTE
BOŞLUK 5: CHOOSE
BOŞLUK 6: RESPECT
BOŞLUK 7: FAIR
BOŞLUK 8: CANDIDATE
ANAHTAR KELİME: HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY
4- Look at the pictures, find the correct speech bubbles and match. Then write the suitable classroom rules under the pictures
Resim 1: I’m using my dictionary. You shouldn’t take it with out permission
Don’t take anything without permission!
Resim 2: I’m trying toread my book. You shouldn’t make noise.
Be quiet. Don’t make noise!
Resim 3: Hey! It’s my project work. You shouldn’t put up your work on it.
Be nice. Don’t put up your work on your friend’s work!
5- Choose the sentences and complete the poster
RESPECT OTHERS’ RIGHTS
Respect other people’s cultures
Be sensitive to other people’s feelings
Respect people’s likes and dislikes
Value other people’s opinions
What not to do?
Don’t insult people
Don’t pressure some one to do something
Don’t interrupt people
Don’t tease people
6. sınıf Ada Yayınları ( 6.Sınıf WorkBook ) İngilizce Çalışma kitabı cevapları , sayfa 56-57-58-58 Unit 10 Democracy Cevaplarını beğendiyseniz aşağıdaki paylaşım butonlarını kullanarak cevaplardan arkadaşlarınızın da faydalanmasını sağlayabilirsiniz.