8. sınıf Tutku Yayınları ( 8.Sınıf Workbook ) İngilizce Çalışma kitabı cevapları , sayfa 24-25-26-27-28 Unit 4 Communication Cevaplarını içerikte bulabilirsiniz.
1- Read the text and match the headings to the paragraphs
1- B) How we communicate
2- D) Differences Between People and Animals
3- A) The History of Communication
4- C) Communication Today
2- Read the definitions below and complete the puzzle with the words given in bold in the text
3- Read the text again and answer the questions
- Which animals are there in the text? What can they do?
Bees, elephants, whales and monkeys are there in the text. Bees dance and tel lother bees where the food is. Elephants make sounds, but humans can’t heart hem. Whales sing songs. Monkey suset heir faces to show anger and love.
2) Why is humancommunicationspecial?
Because we have language – about 6000 languages, we can write poems, tell jokes, make promises, explain, persuade, tellthetruth, ortelllies. We have present, past and future, but animals have only present.
3) What are the four forms of media in the last paragraph?
Radio, Cinema, Television and Internet are the four forms of media in the last paragraph.
4) What is goodandbadaboutinformationtechnologytoday?
It is good that we can give and get a lot of information very quickly. However, it is sometimes bad and difficult to know what is important or what isn’t because there is so much information on the Internet.
4- Complete the telephone conversations with the expressions below
1) A: Could I speak to Matt, please?
B:I think you’ve got the wrong number.
A: Oh, sorry. Goodbye.
2)A: Goodmorning, The Shoe Company.
B: Hello. Is Mandy there, please?
A: No, I’m afraid, she’s in a meeting.
B: Oh, well, Can I leave a message, please?
A: Yes, certainly.
3)A: Hello, 412 609.
B: Hello. Is Sam Brown there, please?
A: No, I’m afraid, she’sout.
B: Oh, OK. I can ring backlater. Goodbye.
4) A: Goodmorning. Peter Brook’s phone.
B: Hello. Is Peter there, please?
A: No, sorry. Can I take a message?
B: Yes, please say that Penny rang.
5) A: Hello. 312 879.
B: Is Carol there, please?
A: Who’s calling, please?
B: It’s Tina Jones
6) A: Hello. Could I speak to Justin, please?
B :Yes, speaking.
A: Oh, hello. It’s Colin.
5- Put the phone conversation in the correct order
6- Complete the conversations with the words below
1) A: I’m going skiing in Austria next week.
B: That sounds interesting.
2) A: Lucy’s got a new job.
3) A: Jan had an accident, but she’s OK.
B: I’m glad to heart hat
4) A: We had a great time in Italy.
B: That’s good.
7- What is/isn’t going to happen? Look at the photos and the words. Then write sentences
Bunu kendiniz yapmalısınız! -ne olacak?/olmayacak? Fotoğraflara ve kelimelere bakarak cümleler yazın
They are going to ride their bicycles.
He is not going to play tennis.
8- Complete the dialogues. Use the correct forms of the verbs in the boxes
1) A: When is Rob going to visit Spain?
B: In July. He’s really looking forward to it.
2) A: Are you going to stay at home to night?
B: Yeah, I am going to study formy science test. What are you going to do?
A: We are going to have dinner at my aunt’s house.
3) A: Donald! The car is really dirty.
B: Well, I am not washing it today. It’s raining.
A: Is it? What about tomorrow?
B: But myfriend is coming tomorrow and we are going to spend all day together.
A: Let’s wash it at the weekend then.
8. sınıf Tutku Yayınları ( 8.Sınıf Workbook ) İngilizce Çalışma kitabı cevapları , sayfa 24-25-26-27-28 Unit 4 Communication Cevaplarını beğendiyseniz aşağıdaki paylaşım butonlarını kullanarak cevaplardan arkadaşlarınızın da faydalanmasını sağlayabilirsiniz.