“11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 14 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 14
1. Read Lisa’s blog entry and match the paragraphs (1-4) with the topics (a-e). One is extra.
Last year, I had the opportunity to spend a week at a hobby camp, which was on my
bucket list for a long time. Just as I expected, I returned home with beautiful memories.
1. I was told to bring hiking boots, sunglasses, a hat, a camera and allergy medication to the campsite. It sounded fantastic to meet new people and hang out with them around the campfire late at night. It’s a pity I didn’t take my guitar and a few board games with me.
2. The first thing I tried at the camp was sleeping under the stars. There was an option to stay in a bungalow or a tent. I had my sleeping bag with me, so I preferred sleeping in the open air. Although I was bitten by mosquitos, the experience was well worth it.
3. The camp included a variety of activities such as ceramic art, marbling, wood painting, weaving and various styles of dance as this was the main purpose. I couldn’t show off my handicraft skills, but I could do difficult dance moves. There was also a programme for swimming and hiking lovers. I chose the swimming class since I wanted to swim with sea turtles.
4. At the camp, we were served three meals a day, and the food was extremely delicious. What I liked most was picking up fresh fruit and vegetables from the garden. I could even make my own food in the kitchen, which was open to everyone. I’ll certainly go back there soon, and I strongly advise everyone to spend some time in this peaceful atmosphere.
2. Read the blog entry again and tick (ü) Yes or No.
1. Lisa took everything she wanted to the camp.
2. Rather than staying in a bungalow or a tent, she chose to sleep outside.
3. The camp offered many activities to the participants.
4. The campers had to prepare their own meals.
1. In your notebook, write an email to the camp you want to attend. Answer the following questions in your email.
• Why are you writing the email?
• What are your interests and abilities?
• What do you want to learn about the camp?
“11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 14” ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.