“11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 16 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 16
1. Complete the following dialogues using would rather, prefer or would prefer.
1. Sam: Let’s go out tonight.
June: I_stay home.
2. Amy: What does Ellen think about Jack’s performance?
Ted: She_him to sing more songs.
3. Ida: Do you like jazz or classic rock?
Bob: Neither. I__listening to pop music.
4. Mia: Would you like eggs and cheese for breakfast?
Meg: I’m vegan. I_eat a tofu omelette, thank you.
5. Eva: You didn’t say a word in the meeting.
Rue: As I’m a bit shy, I_to stay quiet during meetings.
6. Max: Shall we have our dinner on the balcony?
Ana: It’s a bit chilly. I_to dine in.
7. Kai: Do you like writing poetry?
Rey: Not at all. I_study maths for hours than write poetry.
2. Rewrite the sentences using can, can’t, couldor couldn’t.
1. Since the kids weren’t capable of setting up a tent, their teachers helped them.
2. He’s completed a two-week scuba diving training, but he’s still unable to dive alone.
3. Mina is a brilliant young lady who has the ability to complete difficult tasks easily.
4. He understands every word in Chinese because he has lived there for eight years.
5. The cave was too dark, so the climbers were unable to find their way out easily.
6. Albert was able to read and write when he was only four.
7. Following the surgery, Dustin was able to walk again.
3. Fill in the blanks with can, can’t, could or couldn’t.
1. Andy_speak Italian when he was in Venice, but now he_only understand.
2. Adele_climb the highest hills when she was young, but she_even walk now.
3. Zac_compete in races now, but he_even run fast as a teenager.
4. Sid_use a computer ten years ago, but today he_design websites.
5. I_bake anything before the lockdown, but I_bake five kinds of bread these days.
6. Sam_even take a selfie in the past, but he_take excellent photos now.
“11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 16” ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.