“11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 28 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 28
LANGUAGE IN USE
1. Match the sentence halves. One is extra.
1. If I hadn’t forgotten my wallet at home,
2. If I had waited a few days longer,
3. Julia would have bought that dress
4. She would have stayed for dinner O 5. If the Danolds had afforded it,
6. She would have changed the dress
a) if she hadn’t lent you some of her money.
b) they would have bought a sports car.
c) I wouldn’t have borrowed any money from Jason.
d) if she hadn’t lost the receipt.
e) they would have completed the project earlier.
f) if she hadn’t promised to meet her father.
g) I would have paid less for the jeans.
2. Read the dialogue and choose the correct option.
Harriet: I wish you (1) could reserve/had reserved a room at another hotel. Our holiday was a real nightmare.
Victor: You’re right. If we (2) had had/had more money, I would (3) have done/do that for sure.
Harriet: I wish you (4) told/had told this before going on holiday. If I (5) knew/had known that the hotel was a disaster, I would (6) have preferred/prefer to stay at home. My sitting room is more comfortable than that hotel.
Victor: Really? I wish I (7) had/did. Anyway, you’re sometimes really pessimistic. If you
(8) hadn’t stayed/wouldn’t stay in the room for five days, you could (9) see/have seen that the hotel wasn’t so bad at all.
Harriet: Yes, it was all my fault. Everything was perfect, and I just didn’t want to have a good time with you!
Viktor: Oh, Harriet. I wish you (10) hadn’t misunderstood/didn’t misunderstand what I had said.
3. Read what people say in the speech bubbles. Write their statements using I wish.
“11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 28” ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.