“11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 36 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 36
1. Choose the correct answer.
1. The archaeologists discovered that some of the remains were stolen/stole while moving the museum.
2. The excavations continued/were continued until the entire city unearthed/was unearthed.
3. Well-preserved fountains discovered/were discovered in the ancient thermal bath.
4. The Zeugma Mosaic Museum attracts/is attracted thousands of visitors every year.
5. The first Aspendos International Opera and Ballet Festival was organised/ organised in Antalya in 1994.
6. The number of local tourists increases/is increased when the old houses restore/are restored.
2. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
1. The earliest Neolithic paintings_on the walls of Çatalhöyük in the 1960s. (discover)
2. The tulip_with the Netherlands, but Ottoman Empire made it popular all over the world. (link)
3. The majority of the world’s hazelnuts__in Türkiye. (produce)
4. In 2010, İstanbul_as the European Capital of Culture by the European Union. (chose)
5. Turkish tea is usually strong, and it_in simple tulip-shaped glasses. (serve)
3. Rewrite the sentences below.
E.g. They grow different types of fruit and vegetables in Türkiye.
Different types of fruit and vegetables are grown in Türkiye.
1. Tourists usually buy Turkish tea sets and evil eye beads as souvenirs.
2. Ten million foreign tourists visited Antalya last year.
3. The officials returned the ancient treasures to the Turkish museums.
4. The system activates the Museum Pass after your first museum entrance.
5. Homer’s epic poem, The Iliad, tells the story of the Trojan War.
“11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 36” ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.