“11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 38 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 38
1. Read what Dennis Kurt, an Ironman triathlete, says about his amazing experience and complete the blanks with the sentences below. One is extra.
a) Some people take up fishing and volunteering when they retire
b) Most of them said that they had all done triathlons before
c) Nobody was enjoying what was going on
d) There was a big problem of learning how to swim freestyle
I finished my first Ironman race at 60, and it all started with a New Year’s resolution. I decided to sign up for a triathlon as the calendar flipped from 2019 to 2020. I was also set to turn 60 in a few days’ time, and this decision would be like a birthday present to me. I was keen on cycling and hiking in my teenage years, but I was always busy with work and family. In fact, I hadn’t done any sort of racing since the ninth grade, but I knew my competitive spirit was buried deep inside of me. (1)_. The last time I took a lesson, I was probably eight years old. I signed up for lessons, and in a few weeks, I felt more comfortable with my breathing. I began to follovv a training schedule I found online and started riding my bike up to 30 miles every day. When the race day came, feeling prepared and nervous, I took comfort in meeting several men around my age. (2)_. I stayed focused on the finish during the run, swim and bike. When I crossed the line, I celebrated it with a fist pump. That moment is unforgettable. It’s something I’ve never imagined doing, and now I’m here more competitive than ever. (3)_. I am so happy I chose a completely different hobby as a retired English teacher. I know it was my first but not last Ironman experience. I tell people that they can one hundred percent become an athlete later in life. No question, it is hard work, but you will be surprised at how far you’ve come.
2. Read the text again and write true (T) or false (F) next to the statements.
1. As a ninth grader, Dennis Kurt participated in a race.
2. Dennis Kurt has been an unadventurous person.
3. He did his best to be prepared for the race.
4. His Ironman experience made him disappointed.
5. As a retired English teacher, Mr Kurt picked up an ordinary hobby.
1. Write a short summary of Mr Kurt’s first Ironman experience reporting what he says.
“11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 38” ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.