“11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 45 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 45
1. Listen to the dialogue between Alya and James. Write what the dialogue is about.
2. Listen again. Write true (T) or false (F).
1. Shaking hands is a very acceptable behaviour in Britain.
2. It’s considered polite to greet people by kissing on the cheek.
3. Put a distance between yourself and the other person while talking.
4. British people like to raise their voices in public.
5. British people tend to be less demonstrative compared to some other nationalities.
3. Write the customs and traditions that also exist in your country.
1. Choose the correct option to complete the mini dialogues.
1. Beth: Do you think values and norms reflect the identity of a society?
a) Absolutely, yes. They’re the expressions of our lives.
b) I think so, too. Values and norms are important issues in a society.
2. Ian: What do you value most in a relationship?
a) I believe that honesty and trust are the most important values.
b) I’m afraid I don’t agree with you because I value honesty more than love.
3. Mary: I think kindness and tolerance are the key words in life.
a) I don’t think I’m totally right.
b) Maybe you’re right, but in my opinion, love comes first.
4. Kim: In my opinion, Sarah will experience culture shock when she goes to Japan.
a) I don’t agree with you. She’s doing her best to learn the culture there.
b) I agree with you. She shouldn’t go to Japan.
5. Bruce: What do you think about Sufi scholar Rumi’s seven principles?
a) One of the principles says in generosity and helping others be like the river.
b) I personally feel that they offer timeless and universal messages to humanity.
6. Rue: Practising good social manners not only helps you build lifelong relationships but
also helps you create fruitful opportunities.
a) I’m not so sure. Nowadays, teens are getting away from social etiquette.
b) I totally agree with you. Social etiquette influences how others perceive and treat you.
“11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 45” ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.