“11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 32 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 32
1 Work in pairs and describe the photo below.
2 Guess the meaning of the bold words in the sentences and choose the correct option.
1. Millions of people immigrated to the new world for better living conditions.
a) to visit for a short time b) to arrive at somewhere c) to enter a country permanently
2. The boat was kept stable after everything was tossed into the sea.
a) to keep b) to throw c) to catch
3. As it was his last resort, the survivor ate whatever he could find on the island.
a) only place to stay b) only choice left c) final truth
4. New immigrants struggled to adapt to the poor working conditions.
a) to fight b) to agree c) to make peace
5. It was quite touching to see the baby hugging her mother after being separated for a few days.
a) entertaining b) strange c) heartbreaking
6. He dreamed of having a steady life with a full-time job and a reliable income.
a) regular b) uncertain c) moving
3 Read the story and fill in the blanks with the correct option. One is extra.
a) After several attempts, he finally found a ticket
b) Before getting his own place
c) Although they were happy in the village
d) While my grandpa was writing his first book
e) He was dreaming of becoming a writer
f) The captain asked for a volunteer
A JOURNEY TO THE BRIGHT NEW FUTURE
This is the real story of a legend, my great grandfather George. He was born into a happy family in a small village in 1912. His father was a farmer, and his mother was a housewife, like most families in those days. (1)_, but he knew it would be impossible in such a small village. (2) _, the family started to consider moving to another country for their son’s education. Unfortunately, travel expenses were too high, and it was impossible for the entire family to immigrate. Therefore, young George had to leave the country on his own in the late 1920s. (3) _ for a ship to cross the Atlantic. He was shocked when he saw a large number of people standing on the deck. While they were in the middle of the ocean, one of the ship’s engines stopped; apparently, there was a problem with it. Although the passengers tossed everything into the sea, it wasn’t enough to move the ship. (4)_to take one of the boats to the nearest island to get help.
“11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Spice Up Ders Kitabı Sayfa 32” ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.