“11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 54 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 54
1 Look at the photos and make guesses. What could have happened in each photo?
2 Read the dialogue between Clara and Gabriel and answer the questions.
Clara: Oh, Gabriel! I’m very much worried about our son, Alex. I’ve called him many times, but he didn’t answer my calls.
Gabriel: Calm down, honey. Did you call Aunt Charlotte or Uncle Lorenz?
Clara: Sure, but their mobile phone was off. I think the battery might have been dead or they might have fallen asleep.
Gabriel: Hmm, I’m also getting worried. Something must have gone wrong there. Let’s drive and find out right now.
1. Why were Clara and Gabriel worried?
2. What do you think might have happened to Alex, Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Lorenz?
Guess the meaning of the bold words/phrases and choose the correct option.
1. The detective questioned the suspect of the case.
a) a person thought to be innocent of a crime
b) a person thought to be guilty of a crime
2. She has an alibi for the whole weekend that she was out of town.
a) The proof that a person was in another place at the time of the crime
b) The proof that a person was at the crime scene
3. The police are still looking for a vital clue for the bank robbery.
a) false information that is given by the suspects about a case
b) an object, a piece of evidence or some information that helps someone solve a crime
4. Jerry decided to come clean and let the teacher know that he hadn’t finished the project.
a) to keep something as a secret
b) to tell the truth
“11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Spice Up Ders Kitabı Sayfa 54” ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.