“11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 71 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 71
4 Read the sentences and choose the correct answer.
1. If your bike is well-maintained, you take/don’t take good care of it.
2. If you try AAF, accelerated free fail, you experience the slowest/fastest free fall.
3. If your parachute deploys, it means the parachute is closed/open.
4. If your parachute fails to open, AAD, automatic activation device, automatically deploys/doesn’t deploy the reserve parachute.
5. If you wear a harness, you are tied with straps and belts to be safe/unsafe.
5 Listen to the podcast about two extreme sports and tick (✓) the equipments you hear.
6 Listen to the podcast again and write true (T), false (F) or not stated (NS).
1. The podcaster says that only young people can do mountain biking.
2. Andy Richardson has a skydiving school in Texas.
3. Andy states that mountain biking is for people who are full of energy.
4. Andy warns the mountain bikers to be careful while doing jumps and spins.
5. Andy tells the podcaster that he loves to be in nature.
6. Lisa Brown believes good training is important in reducing the risk of accidents.
7. Lisa says that beginners jump alone.
8. The podcaster says to his guests that they are very courageous.
7 Listen again and answer the questions with one word.
1. What is a brain bucket?
2. How does Lisa feel with each jump?
3. What kind of sport is skydiving?
8 Work in pairs. Answer the questions. Then, report your partner’s statements to the class.
Why do you think people are interested in extreme sports?
Why are these sports getting more popular?
“11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Spice Up Ders Kitabı Sayfa 71” ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.