“7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 132 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Meb Yayınları Sayfa 132
13. Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about your last weekend.
14. Answer the questions.
1. What do you know about the universe?
2. Which one is bigger, the solar system or the Milky Way?
15. Read the text and choose the correct option.
a. The universe is endless and it keeps enlarging.
b. There are nearly one billion stars in the universe.
It is sometimes hard to name the objects in the universe. Let’s describe these objects from small to large. The size order is generally correct. But, some dwarf planets are smaller than the Moon.
Asteroids are rocky and they are in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. They are generally smaller than other planets and stars.
A moon is a rocky structure. It orbits around a planet. Some moons are quite large and they are bigger than asteroids.
A planet is round and it orbits around the Sun. Planets are larger than moons. There are also dwarf planets. Astronomers call Pluto as a dwarf planet since 2006, and it’s smaller than the Moon.
Planets orbit around a star. It provides light and heat. Our Sun is a star. It is many times bigger than all of the planets.
A star, all of its planets, asteroids, comets and other structures form a solar system. It is bigger than a star.
A galaxy, such as our Milky Way Galaxy, includes solar systems. Most galaxies have a black hole at their centers.
The universe is endless. According to the astronomers, the universe is getting larger in all directions and it will never stop. There are billions of galaxies and these galaxies have millions or billions of stars.
7. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 132 ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.