“7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 38 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Meb Yayınları Sayfa 38
9. Answer the questions.
1. Do you like flying? Why?
2. Who invented the first airplane?
10. Read the text and choose the photos about the text.
11. Read the text again and write the titles in the correct places.
1 Flying like birds was a dream for mankind. The story of the invention of the airplane began in the 16th century. In the 17th century Hezarfen Ahmet Çelebi made special wings. He flew from the top of the Galata Tower and landed in Üsküdar, İstanbul.
2 In time, flying attempts increased. French Joseph and Etienne Montgolfier brothers succeeded in flying in a hot air balloon on June 4, 1783. This flight lasted 10 minutes. Their success quickly reached Paris and they went to the capital to do more experiments.
3 In 1852, French engineer Henri Gifford succeeded in flying to Trappes, 30 kilometers away from Paris. He invented a steam engine. The hydrogen-filled airship weighed 160 kilograms. It was the world’s first airship. German inventor, Ferdinand von Zeppelin improved this airship. Later, he gave his name to this airship “Zeppelin”.
4 The flying adventure of mankind continued with American Wright Brothers. They invented the world’s first successful engined airplane in 1903. This was a turning point in the history of flight. They flew 280 meters in 59 seconds. Then they established a plane factory in 1909. All these efforts took many years. Since then, flight technology gained speed. And now, we can travel around the world by plane in a very short time.
7. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 38 ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.