“7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 90 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Meb Yayınları Sayfa 90
9. Answer the questions.
1. Will high technology be good or bad for us? Why?
2. What do you think about the life in the future?
10. Read the texts and write titles for the texts.
There are a lot of predictions about the future. Can you make a guess about it? Maybe we will see the flying cars above us. This will definitely be a good solution for the traffic jam in big cities. We will probably travel in a car without a driver soon. (a) Can you imagine driverless cars in the streets? Actually, this isn’t a dream. (b) Technology is developing so guicklv. So we can imagine life with these super technological cars. One day, travelling to space and planets will be possible for everyone in the world. Most of us will probably fly our personal rockets. (c) Maybe you can receive an invitation for a holiday on Mars in 30 years. Maybe you will continue your career on Mars. Who knows? Just imagine and believe. I hope the future will bring us an excellent life.
(d) Will robots become more intelligent than humans? Will it be possible for robots to be uncontrolled? When will that happen and will it be a good thing? No one really knows what will happen. The robots may help or destroy us. We want to believe in the positive effects of the robots on our future lives. Nowadays, we hear good news about robots and high technology. (e) Some surgeons use them in operations. It is really fantastic. Thanks to robots, many doctors examine their patients from different distances. We hope we can live a longer and healthier life.
7. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 90 ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.