“8. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 38 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
8. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Meb Yayınları Sayfa 38
Listen again and write T/F/NI. Correct the false statements.
1. Bill is not available, so he can’t speak to Oliver.
2. Mr. Crown is not available because of a meeting.
3. Mr. Twain left a message for Mr. Crown.
4. Emily has a terrible headache.
5. Luna wants to meet with Emily immediately.
1. Who do you talk to on the phone?
2. What are your phone conversations about?
Read the dialogues and write the suitable title for each one.
a. Wrong Number
b. Leaving A Message
d. Looking For a Job
Hudson: Good evening. Can I speak to Carson?
Mrs. Goods: Who’s calling? Hudson: This is Hudson, a classmate of Carson.
Mrs. Goods: I’m afraid he is out right now. Would you like to leave a message?
Hudson: Sure. Can you tell him to give me a call? I need some advice before the science exam. Mrs. Goods: Don’t worry. He’ll get in touch with you when he gets home.
Hudson: Thank you Mrs. Goods. Bye.
Mrs. Goods: Goodbye Hudson.
Tyler: Hello! This is Tyler. May I speak to Mrs. Backwoods, please?
Receptionist: Hang on a minute, please. Tyler: Thanks.
(After a while)
Receptionist: Sorry, but Mrs. Backwoods is not available right now. I’ll put you through to her assistant Melanie.
Receptionist: Hold on a moment, please. Melanie: Hi! This is Melanie,
Mrs. Backwoods’ assistant. How can I help you?
Tyler: Hi! My name is Tyler and I’m calling for the position. Is it still available?
Melanie: Yes, it is. You’ll have an interview. Don’t forget to bring your CV. Good luck!
Tyler: Thank you very much.
8. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 38 ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.