“11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 31 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 31
1. Read the text and complete the blanks with the words/phrases below. One is extra.
Two firefighters were waiting in line at a fast food restaurant when the siren sounded on their fire truck parked outside. There must have been a fire somewhere around. As they rushed to (1)_, two teenagers who had just received their order (2)_ their food to the firemen. ‘‘What a (3)_ you have!’’ one of thefirefighters said kindly . The two teens (4)_in line to reorder. The manager who saw their selfless (5)_refused to take their money and thanked them for their (6)_hearts. ‘‘Today, (7)_are here in my restaurant,” he shouted with a big smile on his face. Everybody standing in line gave a big applause. It was so clear that the two teens were (8)_.
2. Read the sayings and write the correct words in the blanks. One is extra.
1. Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them,_cannot survive.
2. Kindness is the_that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
3. Unexpected_is the most powerful and the least costly thing you can give to others.
4. Empathy is like giving someone a psychological_.
5. Be the person that makes others feel special and learn how to live_.
3. Read the paragraph and fiil the gaps with the given vocabulary. One is extra.
When someone stole her precious diamond necklace, Mrs Gomez hired a detective to solve the mystery. First, the detective decided to learn their (1)_and started to question the working staff in the house. He asked where and what they were doing at the time of the theft. Then, he started to examine the house and found a vital (2)_which was a pair of gloves. The fingerprints on the gloves were showing that the real (3)_was the husband of Mrs Gomez. After long hours of questioning, the husband decided to (4)_with everyone and tell the truth.
“11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 31” ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.