“11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 32 Meb Yayınları” ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 32
LANGUAGE IN USE
1. Match the sentences 1-3 with their meanings a-c.
Mary might have fallen asleep earlier than usual.
Brian couldn’t have spoken rudely.
Lisa must have understood me wrong.
a) I’m almost certain this happened.
b) I feel it’s possible that this happened.
c) I’m almost certain this didn’t happen.
2. Rewrite the sentences using the word given in brackets.
E.g. I think Bob put my book into his bag. (could)
Bob could have put my book into his bag.
1. I’m sure Lisa didn’t actually mean what she said. (couldn’t)
2. I’m sure Tom realised how wrong he was. (must)
3. Perhaps my mother was at the hairdresser. (might)
4. Lina didn’t help her mother clean the house. (should)
5. I think my grandpa ate the cake I baked yesterday. (could)
3. Read the situations and express your criticism using should/shouldn’t have.
E.g. Dan shouted at his friend. What would you say to him?
You shouldn’t have shouted at your friend.
1. Bob promised to pick you up at 9:30 a.m., but he arrived late. What would you say to him?
2. Ira’s father bought her a nice gift, but she didn’t say a word to him. What would you say to her?
3. Sam left the waiter a bigger tip than necessary. What would you say to him?
4. Sue said that she’d lost your book. What would you say to her?
5. Your cousin, Joe didn’t study enough and failed the exam. What would you say to him?
4. Match the sentences with the situations.
1. Sheila is looking very happy.
2. Oh, no! Where is my car?
3. Sue has paint stains on her clothes.
4. Dila arrived at work late yesterday.
a) Her boss can’t have been very happy.
b) She might have been redecorating his house.
c) She must have had some good news.
d) Someone must have stolen it.
“11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Spice Up Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 32” ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.